Lucas County Domestic Violence Task Force
The mission of the Lucas County Domestic Violence Task Force is to end domestic violence in Lucas County by establishing collaboration and coordination of individuals and organizations to continually develop, refine and implement comprehensive community strategies.
- Promote collaboration among agencies so that victims can access all services seamlessly.
- Strengthen a system that enables victims and their children to gain economic, psychological, and physical well-being.
- Develop strategies to increase batterer accountability.
- Hold agencies and individuals accountable for the performance of their respective functions as determined in the Lucas County domestic violence protocol.
- Enhance coordination and cooperation among law enforcement agencies, prosecutors, and court services to maximize appropriate outcomes in criminal and civil cases.
- Develop a coordinated collection of data, client feedback, and agency performance measures to allow quality improvement and promote applications for appropriate grants.
- Implement a community education program promoting domestic violence prevention and awareness, increasing knowledge of available services, and encouraging responsible legislation.